Cape Breton Artist Sites

-- [ From: Boost Ventilator * EMC.Ver #2.5.02 ] --

> I was wondering if anyone had compiled a list of internet pages focusing
on east coast > bands.

some of these bands are still active, some are not...it could work out to be
a very interesting history lesson. i am sure some one out there must have
lists of bands from other regions on the East Coast...there must be a
Halifax master list somewhere, I'm sure.

PLEASE let me know if you come across any Cape Breton oriented sites...I
only listed the artist sites, but I am looking for pretty much anything Cape
Bretonesque...just drop me a line: centre\!/chatsubo.com (please include a
self addressed stamped envelope, if you want me to return your data)

- A -
Absolute
nmc.thejournal.southam.ca/speakout/music/categories/rock/absolute/absolute.
html
- B -
Barra MacNeils, The
www.taisbean.com/barras
www.stfx.ca/people/jandrea/projects/barra-macneil.html
nmc.thejournal.southam.ca/speakout/music/categories/celtic/barra/barra.html
Brakin' Tradition
www.compu-clone.ns.ca/~tcampbel/brakin.html
- C -
Cameron, John Allan
www.chatsubo.com/jacameron/
Cape Breton Chorale
eagle.uccb.ns.ca/chorale/
Cape Breton Summertime Revue
www.chatsubo.com/revue
- D -
Digger
nmc.thejournal.southam.ca/speakout/music/categories/hardcore/digger/digger.
html
Dunn, Jackie
www.cal-products.com/capebreton/jackie.htm
- E -
Emily
mfusion.com/litebulb/emily/emily.htm
- F -
- G -
Gaelic College Pipeband
www.taisbean.com/gaeliccollege/pipeband.html
www.compu-clone.ns.ca/~jdaisley/
- H -
Habitants, Les
www.morandan.com/morandan/Music/Les_Habitants/Home.html
Holland, Jerry
www.morandan.com/morandan/Music/Holland/Jerry.html
nmc.thejournal.southam.ca/speakout/music/categories/celtic/holland/holland.
html
- I -
- J -
Johnson, Doug
www.mfusion.com/litebulb/djohnson/djohnson.htm
- K -
- L -
Lamond, Mary Jane
www.morandan.com/morandan/Music/Lamond/Home.html
sunsite.unc.edu/gaelic/Comhlan/mairisine.html
nmc.thejournal.southam.ca/speakout/music/categories/celtic/lamond/lamond.
html
ccn.cs.dal.ca/~ab197/maryj.html
Little Voice
mfusion.com/litebulb/lv/lv.htm
- M -
MacDonald, Ryan
www.webcom.com/morandan/Music/RyanMacD/Home.html
MacIssac, Ashley
www.citw.ca/ashley/
www.freenet.hamilton.on.ca/~aa343/ashley
www.webcom.com/morandan/Music/MacIsaac/Ashley.html
nmc.thejournal.southam.ca/speakout/music/categories/rock/ashley/ashley.html
MacMaster, Buddy
www.wwmm.com/ns/murphy/buddy.html
MacMaster, Natalie
www.warnermusic.ca/macmaster/index.html
www.webcom.com/morandan/Music/MacMaster/Natalie.html
MacNeil, Rita
www.emimusic.ca/tea/
- N -
- O -
O'Keefe, Tom
nmc.thejournal.southam.ca/speakout/music/categories/folk/okeefe/okeefe.html
www.microserve.net/vradio/tomokeefe/okeefe.html
- P -
- Q -
- R -
Rankin Family, The
www.chatsubo.com/rankins/home.html
Rankin, Jimmy
www.chatsubo.com/users/jimmy/jkrhome.htm
Rawlins Cross
pathfinder.com/wmg-ca/rawlins/index.html
Realworld
www.chatsubo.com/realworld/home.html
nmc.thejournal.southam.ca/speakout/music/categories/pop/real/real.html
www.microserve.net/vradio/realworld/realworl.html
- S -
Slainte Mhath
www.taisbean.com/slainte_mhath
Sons of Membertou
mfusion.com/litebulb/sons/sons.htm
Spinazzola, Angelo
www.microserve.net:80/vradio/angelospinazzola/angelo.html
Stubbert, Brenda
www.morandan.com/morandan/Music/Stubbert/Brenda.html
www.cal-products.com/capebreton/brenda.htmArtists
Summertime Revue
mac1.chatsubo.com/revue/
Sunfish
www.chatsubo.com/sunfish/home.html
www.plugged.com/bands/band_html/sunfish.html
www.microserve.net:80/vradio/sunfish/sunfish.html
nmc.thejournal.southam.ca/speakout/music/categories/pop/sunfish/sunfish.html
- T -
Tilted
nmc.thejournal.southam.ca/speakout/music/categories/punk/tilted/tilted.html
- U -
- V -
- W -
- X -