adrenline

Hey there is actually an adrenalin fan on sloannet. Wow! Well J.C.
their bass player is a good friend of mine and he said the Yarmouth
show with Burnt Black, was the best gig he has played since he joined.
He was laughing, because he signed like 25 autographs.
Anyway Adrenalin are going into the studio soon and will finally have
a cd out some time soon. If anyone wants any info on them or wants to
get in contact with them, just e-mail me and I can pass the word on to
J.C. (the metal maniac). They have a show in New Glasgow, my hometown.
coming up soon.
dave pound