Survey Update

In the 48 hours or so that the survey has been out, I received close to 80

Two things:

1) in the "are you a musician" question, sorry about the "no, just a fan"
answer.  Didn't really mean "just a fan" - in fact, if there weren't fans,
there would be no musicians.

2) there is a curious lack of response from the media and music industry
subscribers that I KNOW for a fact are on this list...If you're on this
list, using this list's info, please do your part and respond to the survey.

I'll start compiling stuff after the weekend, so the deadline for replies is
Monday.

thanks
Mike
http://www.inforamp.net/~mjrhouse