Re: jale/erics trip print

> Hmm.. try EFnet's #sloan.. there's not always someone there.. but there
> sometimes have reached up to like 10 people!! :) hehe that doesn't seem like
> much.. but we were proud of it.

  	can someone give me some SERVER names that are on  EFnet?
thanks in advance.

Ciao,
Julie

Coach Jules, Seductress of Young Men (Not just to get closer to Sloan)

                          RAWK Journalist Extrodinaire
                             (check out the zine 'Marcus Said "Magazen"')

					             All-around Riotgrrl

	Notorious dater of insecure ex's who talk shit in other zines