Superfriendz dates across Canada

Hello all,
Just a quick question re:  sfz dates.  Can anyone confirm their dates in
Southern Ontario?  Can anyone tell me which ones are all ages and which are
licenced?  I'd really like to know.  Thanks a ton!

PS.  I have really shameful pics of sloan (ie:  one up close and personal
shot from after their show at Fed. Hall in Waterloo, ON where Andrew looks
like death warmed over.  It's a little big.  So if you want it, mail ME
<merkley\!/sentex.net> and I'll try to get it out this week)

"It's not the band I hate, It's their fans"

ryan
merkley\!/sentex.net