attn: people with zines

Hi...
We're thinking of starting a page on the Sloan site about EC/Sloan related
zines & how to order them,
if anyone would like to their zines listed could you please email me with
the info?
ie: How much? trades?
    where to send money to? email address?
    *short* description
    which issues are available?
    etc. etc. or you could list a friend's zine

i'm not going to list anyone's zine if they don't give me permission, so
even people who i'm already in touch with about their zines (barb, carol,
sarah, melissa, heather etc.) if you guys want yours listed could you please
still email me with the info?
thanks a bunch
heather
---------------http://www.webgate.net/~maenon/sloan---------------