Ear To The Ground

Hi! I guess I'm new again, I was the person who asked about getting the
autographs earlier. :) I couldn't stay away for long, so I resubbed!

I was just wondering if anyone who lived in Calgary had the Ear to the
Ground show when they had Sloan on? I missed it (pathetic) when it came on
and was just reminded of it when I went to one of the Sloan websites :)
Please reply directly if you could possibly copy this for me (and
perhaps any other Sloan things on video you might have! Pretty please?),
kind fellow Calgarians! Thanx!!

Sandy