Sloan in BC

(sorry about all these...> things.  my friend SHANAN (I hope your listening)
gave  me the wrong subscription instructions twice, and I had to figure
it out on my own, after I had sent a message already, thinking that I was
on the list, and then once it was returned, I had to reply to my own
reply, and then delete about a million lines of headers in order to post
it properly)