Update from Halifax Control 10/23/96

Hey Sloan fans,

A few things that have cropped up.

Some of you are having trouble subscribing and unsubscribing from sloannet,
here's the Big Instruction List.

To subscribe, send email to sloannet-request\!/bluenose.canadaweb.com with the
word

join

in the BODY of the message. That's all you need - no subject necessary.

Then, when you have a message for the Sloannetters at large, post to
sloannet\!/bluenose.canadaweb.com
and the mail will be bounced to everyone.

To unsubscribe, send email to sloannet-request\!/bluenose.canadaweb.com with
the word

leave

in the BODY of the message. That's all you need - no subject necessary.

OK.... a communique has arrived from one of the members of 5150.....here it is
of course :> Reasonable rates, mega talent.

Bluenose Web, CanadaWeb, and Thunder New Media are expanding and moving out!
Consequently, there may be a few service hiccups on November 1 while we move
the servers. You will be notified of Serious Interruptions. I don't expect any.

And... that's all the news that is the news from Halifax Control..... L8r

Graham
Graham Judge			(902)471-9207
Thunder New Media
graham\!/thunder.canadaweb.com
"The Art and Science of the Imagination"
Home of Bluenose Web
http://bluenose.canadaweb.com