The Mother of All Sloan Shows

Wow!  I'm too tired to write much, but the Victoria show was amazing!  They
played nearly all of OCTA and 2xremoved...only I Am The Cancer from Smeared,
but who cares.  They also played Jumpin' Jack Flash in the middle of Pen
Pals, Billy Jean and something by Pill (Chris said "ever get the feeling
you've been cheated" in a great Johnny Rotten voice at the end) in an encore
that lasted for well over 1/2 an hour.  I don't think it was anywhere near
sold out, but everybody that went got to see a really great show.  Love the
Inbreds with 2 basses too...

g'night everybody :)

Keith