sloan in vancouver

hi everyone,
sloan played The Rage here last nite to a capacity crowd with the inbreds
opening and realtime taping the proceedings...
they pretty much played the same songs people have been listing in their
posts...they also did laying blame, i am the cancer, and an interesting
version of I Can Feel It with Andrew singing the girl part (!)
I am proud to say that there was only one crowd surfer the whole show and
he was ferreted out and chased around the venue by the security guards,
while jay called him a "weasel" and chris told anyone in the crowd who
found him to "turn him in, because he's outta here!"
They didn't play any covers...
The only really different part about this show is that the Rage turns
into a dance club IMMEDIATELY after any show, and on Friday they have
DJ's "Swift" and "Cool" hosting. So there was a bunch of people ont he
dance floor grooving to a remix of New oRder while sloan was packing away
their stuff...
I got to interview the inbreds and we did the photo shoot after the show
and got them in the middle of this dance floor (complete with laser
lights and video wallpaper) pumpming their fists in the air to Billy Idol :)
That was a highlight. :))))
anyway, it was a great show, blah, blah, blah, and it should be on
realtime late dec. or jan i think.
-andrea