sorry about that nazi comment

A few days ago someone made a comment that people should automatically be
unsubscribed if their post content doesn't match up to certain standards.
I made some comment about the person being a Net-Nazi.  This was a
reference to the Soup-Nazi on an episode of Seinfeld, rather than a
serious comparison to a real Nazi.  I didn't mean to trivialize the
existence of Nazis, nor did I intend to compare anyone to such a terrible
thing.  It was meant more light-hearted than it probably came across.  I
apologize for that.  I should be more careful.
Lisa