Madhat / Cool Blue Halo / Thruster

Madhat / Cool Blue Halo / Thruster Saturday (Oct. 12) night at the
Birdland.  Get there early as will not want to miss any of these fine bands
play.

Madhat / Cool Blue Halo ON TOUR!!!!

Yes, the boys from the No records camp are heading out for an extensive
tour of 1/2 of Canada.  The Saturday night show at the Birdland will act as
the bands tour launch.  They will hit the road later in October for a month
on the road.  Details on dates and locations will be posted soon, people in
Ottawa, Kingston, Toronto, St. Catharines, Kitchner/Waterloo, Windsor,
Thunder Bay ... keep your eyes peeled for a show near you!!

Thanks,

Iain
Proto

P.S. Any sloaneters that are involved in Radio/Print Media/Zines/T.V./etc.
that would like interviews etc.  please contact me and we would be happy to
help.

Iain McGlashan
Proto