East Coast IRC channels?

Sorry people for posting to the net but I think this would be the best way
of getting my question across.  Someone before asked this question I think.
I was just wondering if there was an East Coast music IRC channel which
anyone has been in or owned that actually have people in it..  I have my own
channels which some people regularly visit but there has to somewhere out
there, a channel which has many people regularly talking at a set time or
something.  It would be great to talk to people that know as much as all of
the people on this list know.  If you know of any channels, can you tell me
which server it's on and what the name of the channel is or any other info..
Hope this doesn't bother too many people..

                                Paul.