Re: hip hop in hfx (long!)

just to clarify:

i am so embarassed at having forgotten Hip Club Groove's latest release. I
tried to get in touch with them and then, it totally slipped my mind. If
the Fun Trip thing is inaccurate, I apologize since I had asked my
roommate to check the ad for it, but he couldn't find it at our house. i
know that's lame, but get this...i asked rich for the name of the label,
and that's what he could remember. so on behalf of us both, we're wrong.
:)

so, for the benefit of sloan net, HCG has a new album on Fun Trip. I've
heard some of it, it seems pretty cool. So did they really break up or am
i imagining things?

love the girl with the amazing long lasting account,
tara

ps/ i blame it all on a severe lack of sleep.
ps+/ re: adam weezer's indie rockers with/out jobs post..i just did a
piece on drew yamada of the super friendz and his current lifestyle. he
talks a bit about money and the time he put into university. if anyone
wants a copy of this (hard copy or email), i guess you could get in touch.
it's for a little school related magazine called Transcript. there should
be a groovy photo in the article, too.

--
HEY!! Write me at:

twittche\!/is2.dal.ca