[no subject]

-- [ From: Boost Ventilator * EMC.Ver #2.5.02 ] --

> Tortured bicycle?  you got me confused...
> But "I would go out tonight..."  is the very first line of "This Charming
Man".
Hmm...that was the song I was talking about, but I you mustn't blame for
screwing up the begining...it is "Punctured bicycle, on a hill top desolete"
When you (or anyone else, for that matter) listens to the song again, just
imagine a tortured bicycle. It might paint a better mental picture.

With respect to GOBBLEFEST (which will feature Claudia's Cage)
> Saturday or Sunday?
Saturday...the 12th...of October...1996....in Sydney...Nova Scotia...Canada
> Also, Do you know what the best deal on travelling from HFX to  Dartmouth?
Err...I haven't lived on the mainland for a few years, but I would have to
say metro transit.  What does this have to do with the price of bread in
Yarmouth?
--
The Cape Breton Music Centre Online
Coordinator: Iain MacLeod