shit in my sandbox

hmmmm...could we tralk about the rankin family concert that the cbc
broadcast the other night?
i think jummy rankin has a lot of potential if he'd go solo and "rock" up
a bit!
then for a change we could discuss what ashley macisaac has been doing to
his hair!
oops...
lighten up people. no one agrees on everything. if they did, we'd all be
exactly the same, and that would be pretty damn boring...sorta like
everyone discovering *your* favorite band.
shit.
tired and cranky....
shant;)

p.s. - anyone have a copy of the last eric's trip show?

"men...calloused hands...men..."   M. Gaudet - 28/07/96