Re: for the sake of clarity...

I'll tell you what the problem with James Covey is...he's part of
THEM...yes...you know who I'm talking about...dammit, you people are so
trusting of big business and of the gorvernment...can't you see James is
a martian cyborg ???  I've seen him plastering on that gooey polymer which
upon drying looks like human skin...but don't be fooled folks...he's one
evil dude...and he's controlling our minds through that toaster oven of
his...run for your lives...once he calls for the army of turtles, this
game is over...you hear me ??? I know...I hate to sound alarmist and
all...

for those that are hallucinogenically challenged...this is nothing but the
truth...