Re: that trumpeter guy

Hi!

>As you now know, one of the trumpeters is Dallas Good of the Sadies. I
>realize that Andrew is involved with the whole Sadies thing as well, and
>wondered if someone could shed some light on his involvement, as well as
>his living in Toronto. In addition to Dallas' Sadies thing, he belongs to
>phono-comb which is comprised of Reid and Don of the now defunct Shadowy

Andrew does play drums in the Sadies but he has never to my knowledge had
anything to do with phono-comb.  The 4th phono-comb member is Beverly
Breckenridge, formerly of Fifth Column.

Alex

ps- the new phono-comb album is called "Fresh Gasoline" and it is amazing.
alexandra                  sarah                          mlynek

       This week:  Square dancing competitions,           ^
        Scoring is based on the following criteria:           ^
        *  Attitude and spirit                        ^
        *  Overall effect, audience appeal, exit           ^
        *  Accuracy & knowledge, responsiveness to caller
        *  Uniformity, style, dress, neatness.

        amlynek\!/interlog.com