*in morning clouds* 2

hi
i'm iffy about posting this, but there's lots of the precious east coast
stuff, and some of you have #1.....sooooo.... if you don't care delete this
now.
but

i've just finished #2 of my fanzine... in morning clouds..    lots of lovely
big photos, of (ready for east coast?)

sloan, elevator to hell, plumtree, broken girl, and (not ec) killjoys, wooden
stars, spindle....

and many other pretty pics.. so if you want, $2 or trade, to me... sarah
evans. 320 second ave. ottawa on . k1s 2j2... canada.

and there are  very few of #1 left. with eric's trip, broken girl, moonsocket,
orange glass, hardship post, chris murphy, jale, tristan psionic........  so
write...or if you live in ottawa get in touch with me so i can save