Re: Sloan Surprises in Saskatoon

Please Please Please Please Please Please someone tell me they taped
or know someone who taped the Sloan/ House Cover Band Show at Louis'
Pub on the U of S campus the other night!!!
  I NEED to hear that show or atleast the Beatles part. I'd love to
have a copy of my second favorite band covering my favorite (and
first) album by my favorite band!
Please respond soon!!