[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
re: chart cover, paranoia, weird e-mail systems...
- Subject: re: chart cover, paranoia, weird e-mail systems...
- From: LNUSCIM.JZZFR1\!/eds.com
- Date: Tue, 8 Oct 1996 04:51:37 -0400
- Sender: sloannet-request\!/bluenose.canadaweb.com
- X400-content-type: P2-1988 (22)
- X400-mts-identifier: [/PRMD=DMN2PILOT/ADMD=TELEMAIL/C=US/;0095000006902824000002]
- X400-originator: LNUSCIM.JZZFR1\!/eds.com
- X400-recipients: sloannet\!/bluenose.canadaweb.com
> Sloan was on the cover of the July/August Chart which you can pick up in
> slow stores or by writing to Chart and ordering a copy. Pictures inside
> are kinda blurred, but the article is rather amusing, with Chris showing
> his deep paranoia. Delightful cover.
Could someone please tell me how to order this? I live in the states so I
doubt I'd be able to find any issue of this magazine just to get an address.
Has this article been transcribed on the internet? (I can't check because
I have no internet access, just e-mail.)
I thought it was funny how in one article Chris said that he thought "The
Good in Everyone" was a sarcastic song about him. (I don't think this
article was from Chart, though.)
Also, a mail peculiarity... I know this happens to at least one other
person besides myself, so it probably happens to others, too. I can't
actually see people's internet IDs unless they actually write them within
their post. So if you're asking for replies, you might want to include