just a question..

I was just wondering...
maybe it would be a good idea if everyone who doesn't live on the *east
coast* gets off this list...if discussion on it is supposed to be so limited
why was it ever published anywhere? why didn't james just give the address
to people on the east coast?
if this list is going to start being a totally closed discussion pertaining
to only those who live on the east coast, could someone please inform
everyone who lives somewhere else?
James - do you share the same opionions as below?

---------------http://www.webgate.net/~maenon/sloan---------------
--------"humanity is roadkill on the information highway"---------