SC and SFZ

Hi guys:) I just saw everything you've done wrong,and I was curious if there
are any clear shots of sloanetters in there? Do we know who both of the
trumpet players are? Oh, and I just saw the Sheryl Crow video ... uh, Idon't
know the name...something like if it makes you happy... but can't u just see
the Superfriendz doing a cover of that song? Matt murphy singing "I'm not
the kind of girl you'd want to take home...":)
meliss:)
just trying to lighten things up a bit:)