No E.C. Content

I Know that this is the wrong place to post this but I did warn you!
Tomorow is TOOL day! I haven't been this excited since the eve of
OCTA. I'm just checkin' to see if any of you poppy people are diverse
enough to have in your posesion some TOOL bootlegs? I Don't have any
Sloan boots but I do have some jale, Superfriends, Haydon, Thrush
Hermit, Hardship Post, Elevator to hell, Eric's Trip, Wooden Stars,
Pete Best, Urban Surf Kings, Burnt Black, Grommet, and a Poor Sloan
one I forgot about.  All these previously menchoned boots are origional
tapes which I have recorded myself. Some sound great, some don't.
They are all very listenable. I'm very interested in trading dubs.
please get in touch privately soon!
Roger