Re: ETH

Yea! I'm down with that, Elevator To Hell is right on. They're way
ruffer than the rest of our so charest east coast bubble gum pop.
Definatly a major reason ETH doesn't play the album tunes is because
Rick is too bussy playing his guitar/bass and singing to bang on cans
and rattel pens and penciles to make that rad percussion. To bad
though. It would be pretty cool to sit in on a ETH jam where there
were no insterments involved!
  Now I hope they come home soon cuz after writeing this I've got a
real hankering on!
   Later Skaters!
      Roger