ETH

I'm glad someone stood up for elevator to hell.  I hate to htink that
people who never heard them are getting only negetive impressions from
the posts on this list.
I sAw them live in windsor and loved them.  The effects he used were
perfect in setting a scary/psychedelic mood that most sloanies aren't
ready for and don't like.
As for why they didn't play the songs from the lps, well most of them
were recorded by Rick alone at home, with sounds that would be hard to be
reproduced in a band setting, and perhaps also wouldn't work as well live
anyway (i.e. much slower).