Re: ETH

About the loud and screechy bit, I think what we're saying is that is
how it comes off live. I personally am sort of afraid to actually buy
the CD for fear that it will be like what I heard at HOM. I wouldn't
like it if it was. I liked the older ETH stuff (not as much at ET
stuff, granted, but it was ok). And actually, I really enjoyed ETH
the FIRST time I saw them....but man it seems to be getting wilder
and wilder and I don't like it....(and let me make a distinction: I
like wacko stuff, I love the wildest Eric Gaffney songs from Sebadoh,
but there is just something lacking in these wild Rick White ETH
songs...I dunno...can't really put my finger on it.)

W.B.