no EC - duotang

hmm...what's the deal with these dudes ? I like the sound alright, but
Rod sounds like he should sing for Dishwalla or something (or maybe some
crazy ass 80's hair metal band......just not a
very pleasant voice...I don't quite get why there's so much interest in
them...I personally was a little let down when I got a copy of their
demos. A friend of mine tells me they're huge GBV fans and had told me
they sounded a bit like GBV...ehmmm...nope...

well...I suppose since they did play HOM, it's somewhat EC related...