Re: ETH

This is in regard to people's disapointing responses to seeing ETH play live.
I think that the reason people are responding this way, is:

#1. It is different. Everyone is used to hearing Rick in ET and that
specific sound. They go into these shows expecting to hear this, even though
they don't realize it and they are disapointed. Usually music that people
love the first time they hear it, are the ones they can't stand a month
later. Hey, I loved Vanalla Ice the first time I heard him, and after six
years I... maybe this was not a good example.

#2. I would have to say out of my 6 favourite songs from the "Parts 1-3"
album, they only played 1. I am not sure why ETH didn't play them,
especially thier single out from the album, "why I didn't like august 93". I
guess it had to do with that there is someonelse (Ron?) who sings back-up
vocals on some of the songs and Tara also sings on a couple. Maybe Rick
didn't want to give the crowd anything that resembeled ET, because he new
that it what they would expect. Although there are some songs that do remind
you of ET on the album.

Eric