Re: sloan sold-out

Sloan definitely did sell out in Windsor, and I can guarantee that at
least 40% of the audience was from America (Michigan and even two from
Ohio, a four hour drive across the border!)  So I think they will
eventually break out in the States.  When I was talking to Chris at the
89X fest in Detroit last summer, I told him to give the States one more
chance, that if Oasis can play their shit to the masses, that Sloan could
at least pack in the small venues.  I hope it won't be long.

Evan
knotte\!/umich.edu