Re: ETH

yep..I gotta agree...I mean, I went to the Sloan show wanting to like ETH,
but they just didn't much for me, even though I tried...and hell, I like
noise as much as anyone, but dissonance has to be tastefully done, and
even Sonic Youth can at times get on my nerves...like a friend of mine
said, ETH had two sounds :  loud and screechy and loud and
screechy...pretty limited musical palette, especially given the fact that
we know that Rick can do better...I dunno...I was mildly dissapointed...
then again, even Eric's Trip were starting to get a wee bit stale...don't
flame me for saying it...it's just a little sad...I hope they get
better...