LR / What is the reason

Hey guys, wuzzup? Okay, I've got one thing I need, and one thing to say:
One thing I need- What is the name of the Local Rabbits current drummer? Is
it Ryan something?
One thing I have to say- When they played here tickets for non-queens
students were 14.50, and for queens students I believe they were only 10.00.
Oh, I was wrong, I have something else to say:) I'm sorry if I've offended
anyone with this, because it has to do with someone's personal life, but
it's a  happy thing. I guess Julie is pregnant again:), heard it from Rick.
oh, and chris, I still can't reach u.
Meliss:)