Re: what is the reason

Okay, so I'm going to offer the Americans versions of this.  First of
all, and I mean this is the most positive way, you all are spoiled.  I've
never seen a show that didn't cost me $15-25.  In fact I paid $35 to see
REM. Well I guess REM is a little different.
Secondly, I would cast a vote for Sloan being bigger today.  I never
heard 500 Up on the radio, but over this summer, I couldn't turn on 89X
without hearing TGIE.  But then again, I guess we still hear Underwhelmed
that much too.
In Cities along the border, like Buffalo, NY and Detroit, Mi, there is a
massive Sloan following.  At 89X-Fest, Sloan drew the biggest crowd by
far.  But if I were to drive an hour south of here, people would say
"Who?" My friends and I have to drive to beautiful city of Windsor to get
stuff or pay insane import prices.  If they would get signed to an
American label, any label, Then Sloan mania could spread to all Yanks and
my fellow country men could join me in a rousing chorus of "Guidance
Counsellor"
that's my two bits,
Jason