Re: Sloan- Same or Bigger?

> > is that Sloan will be huge!  Even bigger than now.
>
> I don't think there's any doubt about that, and after their Geffen
> experience I think they deserve it.

Is that to say that their getting picked up by a major label,
being able to quit their dayjobs, touring, getting paid,
being made famous (ok, that is arguably not a great thing),
etc, etc.. does that sounds so bad for a band that was only
together for a little under a year?? C'mon, I don't think it
was traumatic or anything, if that is bad, I would like some
thing good to happen to me.
Brendan.