Re: sloan sold-out

>friday afternoon, sloan sold out for october 3rd in toronto at the concert
>hall AGAIN. thats their (i think) second sold out show this tour..

nope, London, Waterloo and I believe Windsor sold out, I do know the first
two did for sure. Its time to realize, Sloan has moved to the masses, I
don't care what explaination you have for it, its true. This is the first
time radio and video have been supportive of playing Sloan, instead of
playing them to fill COCAN. Oh well...

-=ShawN=-

                       *THE  OFFICIAL  SLOAN  WEBSITE!*
                    *http://www.webgate.net/~maenon/sloan*

Member of:
SloanNet - sloannet\!/bluenose.canadaweb.com
Sebadoh-l - sebadoh-l\!/world.std.com
SubPop-l - subpop-l\!/subpop.com
Atom Jack - atomjack\!/falco.kuci.uci.edu