Sloanet shirts Old? How about NEW??

Ok, since i last posted about this subject i've gotten 1 reply. (thank you :P)

I would like to get a sloanet shirt if they are still available. Who was
the organizer of this the time orders were taken?

pfft... If there are no more sloanet shirts left - I'll get some new ones
made if anyone else wants one. E-mail me if you would like one, then if
there is enough people i will get some quotes and see how much they would
be. I would design them with the final consent of J.Covey I guess - the
implementor of this facility.

Well?

dARRYl kOHUt - graphic designer extraordinare!

"And touching the scar on your back like a relief map" - Superfriendz