Re: sloan in kingston

At 01:44 PM 9/27/96 -0400, you wrote:
>i really liked the sloan show in Kingston.  I was happy to see that the
>guys seemed to actually be kinda enjoying themselves here.  All the bands
>didn't play long enough.  I loved the Local Rabbits, they were rippin' it
>up during style denial.  I was wondering if Sloan has played "laying
>blame" anywhere else lately.  I was so suprised when Chris started singing
>it.  I think it was my hi-lite of the night.
>Check ya later
>Marty

Well they played it in both London and Waterloo, why they are choosing a
song that is rear impossible to find/buy really beats me. Lates...

-=ShawN=-

                       *THE  OFFICIAL  SLOAN  WEBSITE!*
                    *http://www.webgate.net/~maenon/sloan*

Member of:
SloanNet - sloannet\!/bluenose.canadaweb.com
Sebadoh-l - sebadoh-l\!/world.std.com
SubPop-l - subpop-l\!/subpop.com
Atom Jack - atomjack\!/falco.kuci.uci.edu