OTTAWA RESIDENTS ONLY!!! no e.c. content

Anyone and everyone who is going to the Ottawa show listen up: I`m the girl
with black short hair and brown pants with a blue t-shirt. Maybe a black and
grey sweater if it gets chilly... I doubt it will, cause it will be a
smokin` show!!!
E-mail me if you`re going, tell me what you look like...hope to see you there

                                                Going for a Happy Meal,
                                                              Jovana