Re: SuperFriendz, Killjoys, Smashing Pumpkins etc.

On Thu, 26 Sep 1996, digital wrote:

> I've never seen or heard Limblifter (except for "tinfoil") even though they
> are from here but they were decent. Even though I didn't know any of their
> stuff I liked 4 or 5 songs right off the bat which is not normal for me.

Actually, Limblifter contains the Dahle brothers and they are most
definitely from Calgary. They've sorta transplanted to Vancouver due to
their involvement with Age of Electric. The only one that would be from
Saskatoon or wherever you are from would be the bassist and I don't think
he's from there either.