Re: superfriendz

On Fri, 27 Sep 1996, Jason Peter Schad wrote:

> I just recently read a post with a superfriendz article and it mentioned
> a new album in september.  Is this true?  I don't think they meant "Play
> the Game, Not Games" because that came out last month.  Does anyone know
> anyhting about this?
> Jason

Jason,
 This is just what I've been told. The new SuperFriendz full-length is due
out by month's end or the start of October. "Play the Game, Not Games"
came out this summer and is a 10" release. Hope this helps you out.
They're supposed to tour Canada in October, but you'll have to ask someone
else about the States.