Re: moist molly

On Thu, 26 Sep 1996, BARTLETT JONATHAN DOUGLAS wrote:

> how can you just "say nothing about moist".  they are one of the most
> pathetic bands to surface their west coast asses in years.  they are
> a disgrace to my country (ka-na-da) and to music in general.  oh, the
> watchmen are coming to town tonight....jon

	At this point, someone should quote Jon Dacey's rules of rock.

 / Steve Dinn  |  BSc/DEng, Dalhousie University, Halifax, N.S.\
|                       |  HOMEPAGE:  http://is.dal.ca/~sbdinn  |
|  sdinn\!/ug.cs.dal.ca   |  "There's no such thing as a happy    |
|  sbdinn\!/is2.dal.ca    |   ending...Because nothing ends."     |