avengers 7 storm the cbc

we went and kicked ass at the cbc office, we made the balding,
pony-tailed beaurocrats quiver.  we kicked down the fibreboard veneers of
their cubicle walls and laid down the law.  graham wanted to burn them
with cigarettes, but i though it might be a bit too much (now see what
you've started aaron?).  the cbc's 'as it happens' will be airing the
avengerfied version of their theme song this very evening (wednesday,
sept. 25th) probably at around 7:45pm AST.  it could be on anywhere from
6:30-8:00pm, but it'll be on right near the end (frivolity and all...)

later.
mdc