ooh, the anticipation......

i'm sorry, but i've been reading all these reviews of various sloan shows
all over ontario for the past little while and i'm going crazy ( the
windsor one with the phsyco bouncer sounds like an experience ... ).  i'm
way too excited for the day when it's finally my turn.  the
sloan/eleveator/local pooheads (oops ... i mean rabbits ... silly me) in
montreal is this sunday.  of course, it HAS to be on a school night ... en
tout cas,  i'm really really excited for the show and i just thought i'd
ramble on a bit.  if anyone lives in montreal, i don't remember - do they
take away your cameras or allow you to take photos at your leisure?  hmm
... it's a query.

bye

        martha.
                        ***