Re: Sloan In Windsor (review)

->This is a post script, and the main message is solid as a rock ECC, so don't
->get all bent in a pretzel over this:  Has anyone heard the new zumpano yet?
->If so, Is it closer to rookie or the murder 7" (Short, and really poppy, or
->Really Long and poppy.)?

Sorry if answering this gets on the nerves
of few or many, but I have been listening to
the new Zumpano all afternoon and it's SO
great!!
It's like the 7" from murder (note that
track #5 is "the only reason under the sun")
but longer.  Though it's hard to
differenciate between the Rookie LP and the
single if you ask me, both are quality
releases and both sound distinctly like
Zumpano. this is the best thing I've put
in my CD player in a long time -- There are
12 tracks, it's about 45 minutes long.
"Behind the Beehive" is probably my
favourite track, but they are all gems.  I
like this CD as much as OCTA...maybe even
more (please, excuse my blasphemy).

Excellent songwriting, beautiful
harmonies. Pure Zumpano.

sigh.
it's enough to make me wish I lived on the
other coast. =)

Melissa