on an iNNocent trip how can one ruiN so much?

heLLo.........well i have read *no* reveiws of last nites windor
show....which was the BEST!!..........so please let me say a few
things....... before the show me and asiLam were sitting outside with our
"new friendz" we met there when out from backstage comes patrick and
chris and brendan mcguire.....jay was out for a few seconds but then he
ran back in.......they all seemed very into whateVer they were talking
about but chris was beeing very friendly and let us take a picture
with/of him......and i'm sorry if  it sEEms lame but that just about made
my night......=)  heh heh. i'm gonna leave out the part where i say dum
things..... so we went into the show and even though maNy peeple were
saying that the lOcal rabbiTs were not-so-good, i loved their set
especiaLLy with johnny starr's seXy rock-star moves...:P  and elevatOr to
hell was great, that was the 1st time i've ever seen rick and
tara.......quiTe an experience....
but then slooooan came on and well it was the **best**  concert i've ever
bEEn too! wow! they played...in no certain order..... can't face up,
nothing left..., auotbiography, g--->d,  lines you amend, everything
you've done, good in everyone, anyone who's anyone, snowsuit sound, pen
pals,  eye hate my generation, beLLs on, people of the sky, coaX me, and
the encore was.......400 metres, a side wins, and i am the cancer. no
mystery song this time.....well i've talked enough and i'm still soooo
happy from the concert....there's this big giddy smiLe on my face that
won't leave.....buh bye everyone.

ann G la.

***if anyone was there, i have curLy red hair and was wearing an orange
sweater shirt type thing and maLissa  has brown hair and had on a green
sweater.......did we talk to any sloannetters?***

oh yeh...there were people there taking pictures...if anyone went to the
concert, and is reading this, and tOOk pictures, could you please e mail
me privately at twiceremoved\!/juno.com    some tough guy took my camara at
the door!! =) thanks.

one more thing........sorry 'bouT this....but 	JASON IN
CALGARY.....who sent me the VOX...thank you sOOOO much! i got it a while
ago and i lost yur e mail address...please e me.....bye!