Sebadoh in Montreal (Well at least this "ain't" about Jay F's ha

I'm desperately looking for some information on the Sebadoh show in
Montreal. I'm flying up from Halifax for it (it's Oct 3), and I would
really like to get tickets beforehand. If there is any kind person out
there that knows what ticket agency (and a phone #
as well) is selling the tickets (it's at the SONA club), or who could
actually pick up tickets for me, could you please mail me?

sorry about the non-E.C....I'm just dying to see these guys.....

                                                                 W.B.