potato fields forever....

hello.
for optimum reading pleasure, please play
the "Super Friendz Theme" in your head.  Or
hum it if your computer lab allows.

once again, islanders are headed to that
vast land called "away" on the
Northumberland ferry where we will be rocked
upon [its] waves...but hopefully we won't
fall overboard.  and that karen...she smokes
so much (may be a dramatization, ok, well
it is) that the undertow might keep pulling
her in....
that's right, folks.
you, too, can meet an islander.

all of the charlottetown sloanneteers (S-L-
O, Oh I love that Halifax rock...A-N-
uh...there's not another letter....so
anyways...) are invading halifax this
weekend.
you know, all 2 of us.
take us out on the town!
or else we'll be forced to join the ARCUP
legions at the liquordome...
friends don't let friends (or even friendz)
go to the "Dome." please.
rescue us from boreDom(e).

we have virtues incessant.
and we don't drool or drag our knuckles.
unless chris murphy's around...i'm sure we
could bring ourselves to stalk with the best
of them (you)....in fact, if we were better
contempories, we could walk him home from
school.

and, to ply you with another super friendz
quote:
who's your favourite player?
Mine's Joe Green.

Melissa and (non-smoker) Karen.