Re: plumtree/ tara s'appart/ sloan

On Monday Sept. 23, Sizzle teen wrote:
>well, actually, Plumtree are on a compilation 7" with 3 other bands that
>comes with a zine whose name escapes me.  but i know it costs $7 ppd.
> Plumtree recorded the song "Fatherhood" for it (e-mail me if you need info
>on ordering it).

The compilation is called "You're a super lady" and the other bands on it
are Loomer, Thantapop, and Mystery Machine.  It was put out by Corduroy
Rekordz, and it comes along with the zine "Noise" (a worthy purchase for the
Christina Kelly interview alone).

seeya,
Alex
*******
alexandra sarah mlynek   *                  *                *
amlynek\!/interlog.com              *

 Everybody starts out as strangers Ted.  It's where we end up that counts.

*******