Re: Any Good shows in Toronto on Oct. 5? <Little sloan content :)

>        Hmmm anyone know of any shows in Toronto? THere are no good updated
>listing online anywhere :P. Or maybe anyplace along the 401 between Windsor
>and Toronto heh.

Yes!  Phono-comb are playing with Dub Narcotic Sound System.  It was
supposed to be at Hyper but I think that it's going to be at the El Mocambo.

take care,
Alex

*******
alexandra sarah mlynek   *                  *                *
amlynek\!/interlog.com              *

 Everybody starts out as strangers Ted.  It's where we end up that counts.

*******